Has anyone used Mikrosmooth CD polish?

I am curious about your experiences with CD "polishes". Mapleshade claims, that if applied correctly, Mikrosmooth will smooth out the surface of digital discs rendering them easier to read and improving both audio and video resolution depending on what media they are used with.

What d'ya think?
128x128hifiman5
Been using it for the past 3 years with great success. I've found it works best with the Optrix spray. For the money, works for me. Increased dynamics top to bottom. Don't know much about the "science of it" but do your own listening test. Haven't had any negative effects to any of my CD's over the years.
I use Mikrosmooth as well as the Optrix spray on all my CD's with great results. I was surprised at just how effective the products work. In my experience, I found the overall clarity and punch of the music was immediately noticeable.
The mikrosmooth works well. Don't expect earth shattering increase in sound, but it is good to get scuffs and slight scratches out.
I have used it on rare occasions if a CD has a scratch or skips. Seems to work if the scratches aren't too deep.
Thanks for your responses. The theory behind the effectiveness of Microsmooth intrigues me. I can believe that the surface of CDs have micro imperfections that can be smoothed out with this polish enabling the CD laser to read the pits and valleys more readily.

The less error correction the better!