Best of dvd-audio and sacd discs?

I know it's been asked before. The dvd-audio and sacd library has expanded a little bit and more people have had a listen. Some of us are buying the new all-in-one players so we want to know what the best albums are from both dvd-audio and sacd. What are your favourites? Sonically -- out of 10 perhaps? Two-channel vs. multi-channel?
maltedmarkbcdc
As far as DVD Audio, nothing I've heard comes close to ELP Brain Salad Surgery....the album was made for multichannel!
DVD-Audio:
John McEuen & Jimmy Ibbotson, "Nitty Gritty Surround" on AIX Records. It's a "tribrid", although I will probably never use the DVD-Rom portion. It is two-sided, and there are almost too many choices of ways to play this thing (four), and you have to make sure that all of your settings on your source, pre/pro/receiver, and amps are set correctly to get full benefit of each choice. I am usually not very fond of the "stage" mix on multichannel in either format, but in this case it is tastefully done. Stereo and "audience" mixes are also well done, each instrument very clearly floating along on it's own, but also coming together as a coherent whole.

"Ziroq", on Silverline. Has already won several awards.

SACD:
Miles Davis, "Kind of Blue", Sony Multichannel.

Keb Mo, "The Door", Sony stereo.

Midori, Nobuko Imai, Christoph Eschenbach, "Mozart, Sinfonia Concertante, etc.". Sony Classical, Stereo/Multichannel.

Yo Yo Ma & The Silk Road Ensemble, "Silk Road Journeys", Sony Classical Stereo/MC. Incredible in MC.

The Steve Davis Project, "Quality of Silence", DMP Hybrid.

Alison Krauss & Union Station, "New Favorite". Rounder Records Hybrid. Awesome sound quality.

McCoy Tyner Quartet, "New York Reunion", Chesky Records Hybrid.

I enjoy most of these in either stereo or MC, all of the ones listed above that are MC are well mixed, and sound incredible either way. IMHO, neither one is better, just different. A lot of it is personal choice and depends on your setup (gear, settings, speaker placement, room acoustics, etc.). There are so many more variables at work here with MC, as opposed to stereo, all interacting with each other.

I'm still experimenting, all part of the fun.
Fidelis Records Piazzola SACD Hybrid
Fidelis Records Cello SACD Hybrid
Friday Night in San Francisco SACD

These 3 stand out so far ...