Accuphase DG-28 phono EQ possible?

Hi,

I am looking at the accuphase website and in the DG-28 page it indicates that there is an option board for phono stage

>> http://www.accuphase.com/historys/dg-28_e1.htm

On the other hand the digital option board's manual says the AI-AD1 Analog Disc input option card for MM/MC Disc Equalyzer (A/D 20bit,fs48kHz) is only applicable for DC-300 & DC-330.

For people who has experience with DG-28. Do you know if it's possible to use the option board to do EQ with a turntable with MC cartridge?

Thanks in advanced.
metronet
Thanks bigbucks. Yes I have submitted a form a few days but haven't heard back from them yet. I am going to try their distributor. Perhaps they would have some information for me.
The Accuphase list of board-unit compatibility is here and it agrees with the board manual.
Thanks T-bone. You mean the boards manual says it can not be used with the dg-28 and therefore the information in the catalog is incorrect?

Sorry I am still confused as there shouldn't be any reason you can't use ai-ad1. What am I missing? I would very much like to try it but don't have the analog disc option board. Thanks.