Perfect Wave DAC and Bridge

I installed the new Bridge into my DAC Saturday. It took about 10 minutes to get it installed and playing music. The sound is like nothing I've heard from digital or analog. The sound is so much more transparent, sweet, and more dynamic than the PWT, my Levinson Reference 31.5 and 30.6 DAC, or any analog rig I've heard, it's hard to believe. It has a sense of pace and rightness to the sound that sends tingles up the spine. And this was at Redbook resolution, when we moved up to 24/96, all I can say is you have to hear it to believe it! Got to go. More details soon.
128x128sgr
I've got the lacie 2tb network spacemax, set to raid 1 so it auto backs up my library. I've had zero issues with it, although its hard to say whether its better to wait for the ps audio drive.
As for why there are a lot of used ones for sale, I think that means nothing in terms of evaluating the quality of any unit. This is audiogon, where people buy things used just to try them out, knowing they can easily flip them. Plus, ps audio is a very popular high end audio company, they sell a lot of units, that alone means there will always be many available on the used market.

Look at the benchmark dac1, it's generally considered to be one of the best values in digital in the last 5 years, a great dac, and there are always a bunch for sale.
Wow, good prices on the 2TB Lacies at Newegg. I bet 1GB gets used up quickly though in RAID config.

I see the PWD and Bridge in my future....
My best results with settings using the bridge: auto and filter 1. Not sure why this combo sounds the best in my system, it just sounds right.
Do you mean Native and filter 1? ( this is how I like it)Or are you just referring to the filter being set to either Auto or Filter 1?