Experience with Mach2 Music Server?

I'm looking for user experiences with the Mach2 Music Server.

Thanks in advance.
tvad
Well, after reading some other threads, it seems I have egg on my face. Although I did not see it on the Mach2 website if I am reading correctly part of the mods include the addition of a battery as an alteration of the stock internal power supply.

Perhaps someone can educate this novice further. :-)
Hi everybody,

I have for the last few weeks been running on Mach2music with Pure Music into an Zodiac Antelope Gold +Voltikus setup. This replaced a highly tweaked Audio Aero Capitole MkII SE CDP. On a USB 2.0 setting upsampled to 192Khz, in hog mode and memory play the new setup is miles ahead, actually to the point where I prefer it to my Dynavector DV507MkII/Zyx Universe/zyx Artisan vinyl setup. The holographic soundstage, zapping impulse response and utter transparency without treble stridency nor bass wooliness make this a true break-through. The mach2Music mini beats a setup via my Imac on conventional hard-disc by a country mile and I am convinced that the frustrations voiced by others on this thread are resulting from poor choice of cables/wrong setup or USB1.0 interfaces.
Hello Antigrunge,

Read your post with great interest. Now wondering what what cables you use
and and USB1.0 interfaces. I am new to computer audio and am leaning towards
a Mach2music server, Wryred4 Sound DAC2, M2 Tech HiFace Evo interface and
Decibel music player.
Would appreciate any suggestions you might offer.

Jay
Why not just have the Mach2 built with a soundcard? You can then bypass the shoddy usb/spdif interface. I think if your budget for the usb/spdif converter is $200 (cost of the device you mentioned) then a $200 soundcard, imho, is the way to go. USB interfaces are difficult (and expensive) to implement properly.
Hi Goldmanjay:

My usb-cable is by the Most Beautiful Sound, power cables are Nordost Valhalla on DAC and Brahma on the Mac and Artisan Silver RCAs to the power amp. I use no converter since the DAC supports usb2.0 up to 384 kHz. I use Acoustic Revive Rem-8 on both Voltikus power supply and the Mac and ab RGC-24 under the DAC.