warm digital cable

Im searching for a warm digital cable. Any sugestion for 400$ or less?
128x128thenis
Anyone here ever audition or listen to the Blackcat Veloce cable in their systems? Any thoughts on the cable?
I was looking for non-bright sounding digital cable. Bought Blackcat Veloce based on reviews. It did not dissapoint. Veloce is a very quiet cable. Excellent detail and dynamics. My only dislike is it sounds a bit thin in the midrange. So Iam looking to try out Acoustic Zen MC2 - hope it is not bright as it is silver based.
I purchased two Veloce cables and they are excellent. I then bought a Sterolab XV-Ultra which is even better. However, the best sp/pdif cable I have ever used is from WyWires. Very natrual sounding, dead quiet background, three dimensional imaging, cavernous soudstage. All this goodness starts at $200. Alex Sventitsky of WyWires is a pleasure to do business with and provides service second to none!
i use the original illuminati cable. my taste runs roward the classic tube sound. i also find the hdmi by harmonic technology on the warm side as an interface between the ps audio perfect wave transport and dac.

the idea of warmth needs to be specified.

here is my concept:

slightly attenuated highs, with a sloght boost in the upper bass, and somewhat defocused so that poor recordings become listenable.

in otherwords, i consider warmth a coloration.