Will Squeezebox Touch play iTunes from USB Drive?

Can I use a bus-powered USB drive (e.g. G-Drive Mobile) with a copy of my iTunes Library (Apple Lossless) to it connected to the Squeezebox Touch?

-
sakahara

Cerrot: Thanks for the input. And I agree. It is a fantastic way to listen to music - no changing CD's! I had the iTransport/iPod source before and loved the shuffle feature, or using playlists. Makes you listen to songs, even albums, you might typically avoid, or have forgotten about, or might not have thought mixed well following other songs. It's the way it should be - entire music library in one place. I only wish I could afford something like the Soolooos system. I'd use my iMac instead but wasn't satisfied by the sound with USB DAC's and converters a few years back. Interested in trying the latest offerings such as the Weiss FireWire converter, or Sonicweld USB, but in a rush to get my system up and running and on a limited budget.

The SB Touch arrived Monday. Haven't tried it yet. Soon. I'll try wireless first and see how that does. Regardless of drop-out issues or not, then I'll try the USB bus-powered mobile drive. And if all fails, ethernet cable.

Other solution: NAS drive connected to Airport Extreme. Would that work? I prefer not to have my iMac on to play music. Is it as simple as copying over the iTunes library and installing the Squeezebox Server?
Sakahara, please keep us posted, as I am very interested in your findings as well.
So far so good with wireless.... A little confusing with set up (mainly because there are three separate things; the SB Touch, Server SW, and mysqueezebox.com). Unfamiliar with this SBT,..etc so it just took more time to figure out.
First sign of trouble already....

Wireless playback was interrupted multiple times when the SBT kept rebufferring a song. This is what I worried about happening. Im at a loss as to why this continues to occur with Sqeezebox in my system. Is this a wireless signal strength issue? Signal shows 100%. Plus, the iMac is 10' away in the same room. Unless it's retrieving the music through the Airport Extreme placed elsewhere in the house. I would assume it'd stream direct from the iMac.