Who's Enjoying the Pure Music App Besides Me??

I'm just stunned what this application does for my Itunes database. Much more detail, good tonal balance and great soundstaging. And I don't even have an expensive rig or outboard DAC. I'm usb cabled from my Mac Mini direct into an Outlaw RR2150 receiver that has a usb input. I lied, I am using my VonSchweikert DB99 loudspeakers and they're now getting some frequencies to crank again.
larryken
I have a trial version of Pure Music. I have had for about 4 days. It is staying. It makes enough of a difference that I would not contemplate doing without it! I would not say a HUGE upgrade to iTunes but certainly enough to make it worthwhile keeping. I find that it improves the musical transparency and detail. I have not tried too much tweaking with it yet. I have read that it is best in "hog" mode but I have not yet figured out how to make it work.
On a fairly brief listen, I seem to be finding v1.72a considerable more resolving, and with more like like timbre than 1.65, my last version. Anyone else having a similar experience?

Lots of value for the investment here, IMO, though I've not tried Amarra.

John
Pure Music people - What are the best settings/Pref for CD's I ripped to apple lossless? I have the Rega DAC that allows a pretty high sample rate. Do I change the PM settings to a higher sample rate? Or should you only do this with HD/Hi Rez files? Sorry, I'm new to the digital world!
No it is better to leave your DAC do this job, but in any case experiment and see what sounds best to you!