Who's Enjoying the Pure Music App Besides Me??

I'm just stunned what this application does for my Itunes database. Much more detail, good tonal balance and great soundstaging. And I don't even have an expensive rig or outboard DAC. I'm usb cabled from my Mac Mini direct into an Outlaw RR2150 receiver that has a usb input. I lied, I am using my VonSchweikert DB99 loudspeakers and they're now getting some frequencies to crank again.
larryken
Tbg apple lossless is ... Lossless, there is absolutely no reason for someone to rip in AIFF, what a waste of space...
Argyro, pros say that the extra step in the processor to uncompress does impact the sound. Space is cheap. Look at the video from last year's Rocky Mountain Audio Fest of the seminar of computer audio.
I purchased Pure Music as well and play via MacBook USB --->HRT II. The sound is amazing. I compared both straight iTunes with Pure Music and it is a night and day difference. I get bass slam out of pure music that just is not there on the iTunes.

By the way, the Pure Music support is amazing. I had a minor set up issue and Rob from Pure Music took time with me over the phone and got me perfectly adjusted and dialed in. Pure Music is by far the best hi-fi money I have spent.
Hififile - How did you rip your music? Did you rip with Itunes? LossLess or AIFF? What settings do you use in PM? Just trying to get everyone's thoughts here.

-- Can't wait to get my Mac Mini and get PM running!
Lang, I rip with the drive on my Mac Powerbook Pro, but expect that a stand alone drive would do much better. I save into AIFF or WAV with HD. Always use Hog and Memory playback with PN and use 1.74 or the latest. Each new release has sounded better than that preceding it.