Closest DAC to Vinyl Sound?

I love my vinyl, but sometimes it's a pain to keep flipping sides. I also have a lot of digital music (WAV, FLAC and MP3) that doesn't sound half bad through my Soundblaster X FI Titanium Fatality. But I'm wondering, is there a better way to enjoy digital? How would an external DAC stack up? Can anyone recommend a DAC that has that analog sound, or is it wishful thinking? Associated equipment includes Sound Valves VTP 101, Aragon 2004 and Large Advent Speakers. I also have an Adcom GCD 750 cd player that can accept a coax input.
heyraz
Depending on what you mean by Vinyl.

If it's "warm, thick and laid-back"
or
"fast, extended, present, and liquid".

Cfluxa,
I had a good listen with the Tranquility and compared it to Weiss 202 and Bel Canto DAC 2.5. It's very good and the analog-like quality people posted here and in other forums were apparent.

Wisnon,
Still waiting for Lukasz to send me the level2,5. Can't wait!
Sirotseta - great review on the Tranquility, and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know it can punch with the Weiss 202! Your description of "decent vinyl" playback mirrors my own opinions - for me, the unique thing about vinyl has nothing to do with warm or laid-back, it's more about delivering torrents of detail and sound space with each passing instant, all in an extremely vivid and non-fatiguing fashion. I think the Tranquility offers a good taste of this, although you're obviously not going to get quite that sense of raw power and effortless momentum that you get with a really good vinyl rig. But in my experience, not even higher-end names like DCS can quite do that, either.
I have the six-TDA1543-chip VALAB--for $200 it's a steal. Solder in better output caps if you feel like experimenting. I back away from any claims about it approaching vinyl in sound signature. It just makes good music and I like listening to it.
Soldersplatter, I hear you. I gave a four-chip TDA1543 DAC to my son after using it on my computer system for a while. I was very impressed. Fifty bucks gets music, fun-to-listen-to stuff, the same kind of fun I used to have with a tube-amplified Sears Viking LP changer when I was a kid. Fun, not a sound signature. Great stuff.