AudioQuest SKY revisit

I wonder how this cable compares with the latest?
I have owned them many years ago but have since moved on to many other brands. Now, I am using JPS superconductor 3. Lately, a pair of SKY came up again and I took it for a try. Guess what? I fell in love again! Musically, It is head and shoulder better then the SC3. Timing and coherence all through the frequencies is perfectly done and I can't stop my toe tapping. The JPS sounded slow and the music is disjointed by comparison. Yet, in HIFI terms, the JPS has that 'close up' feel and the instruments sounds just like they are in your room! the SKY sounded just a hair muted in terms of dynamics and realism.
I wonder if there is one cable that can do both for me!!
luna
I doubled the Batteries (144V) for each Channel. I hear a huge improvement in soundstage and clarity in Details ...
I use AQ Oak for speakers, and currently Cardas Clear XLR from Dac to amp.. I'm planning on changing the Clear to AQ Wild XLR sometime in the coming months..

The Oak is very good it replaced Clear speaker and I don't feel as though I really gave up anything..
How do I add an extra battery to it? Do you just buy another 72 and add it? If you take it away the stage collapses. I'm surprise the one poster didn't like it.

Great choice on the Oak's an Wild XLR. I can only afford the Castle Rock speaker cables along with the Lapis XLR's from DAC to Ayre AX7e.

What is your system? Who's your dealer? I"m using Audio Connection as John is on this board and knows his stuff.
Luna....Sky is MY favorites.....interesting that the Signature cable is not nearly as good.
I have using Sky for many years have recently started upgrading to the Wild and WEL. The Wild sounds more natural with fuller sound and better imaging compared to Sky. The Sky is a very good cable but once you hear Wild, it 's a bit hard to go back to Sky.

The Wild is pretty close to WEL at almost half price but still very steep.