AudioQuest SKY revisit

I wonder how this cable compares with the latest?
I have owned them many years ago but have since moved on to many other brands. Now, I am using JPS superconductor 3. Lately, a pair of SKY came up again and I took it for a try. Guess what? I fell in love again! Musically, It is head and shoulder better then the SC3. Timing and coherence all through the frequencies is perfectly done and I can't stop my toe tapping. The JPS sounded slow and the music is disjointed by comparison. Yet, in HIFI terms, the JPS has that 'close up' feel and the instruments sounds just like they are in your room! the SKY sounded just a hair muted in terms of dynamics and realism.
I wonder if there is one cable that can do both for me!!
luna
I have using Sky for many years have recently started upgrading to the Wild and WEL. The Wild sounds more natural with fuller sound and better imaging compared to Sky. The Sky is a very good cable but once you hear Wild, it 's a bit hard to go back to Sky.

The Wild is pretty close to WEL at almost half price but still very steep.
I meant to say Niagara in my last post not Lapis, lol. SF, it's interesting as Sky and Wild will sound different with different electronics. Sometimes Sky will actually be better depending on the system according to a dealer I was speaking with about this. He then did a demo. It will depend on what you want. The Wild will be much more open etc.., but the bass on the Sky can be better in some systems. Like everything else in audio, it will depend. That's why it's so important to hear things live when you can or get a dealer who knows your ear/budget etc... as they can steer you in the right direction as systems purchasing is so different from just getting the 'top rated'. Bottom line is that you can't go wrong with the DBS Audioquest cables.
The Niagra is better balanced and more musical in the mod freq. compared to the sky.. The new Wild Blue Yonder is superior to the Sky. I own bought.

Audioquest stopped the production of the Sky.
Was surprised to hear and confirm that the Sky has been discontinued. No wonder my dealer was trying to unload a pair on me :)