AudioQuest SKY revisit

I wonder how this cable compares with the latest?
I have owned them many years ago but have since moved on to many other brands. Now, I am using JPS superconductor 3. Lately, a pair of SKY came up again and I took it for a try. Guess what? I fell in love again! Musically, It is head and shoulder better then the SC3. Timing and coherence all through the frequencies is perfectly done and I can't stop my toe tapping. The JPS sounded slow and the music is disjointed by comparison. Yet, in HIFI terms, the JPS has that 'close up' feel and the instruments sounds just like they are in your room! the SKY sounded just a hair muted in terms of dynamics and realism.
I wonder if there is one cable that can do both for me!!
luna
I sell only Monitor Audio. Because I can create a stunning 3 dimensional image with all their speakers. I never heard a brand what could beat competitors this easy. Compared to other brands in the same price league you Always loose sharpness in focus and a less wide and deep stage.

The brands in amps I use are: Onkyo, Primare and Pass labs. They give me all a 3 dimensional stage I need for Monitor Audio.

I use 2 brands for conditioners: Fisch ( Germany) and Kemp elektroniks. They both give me the best quality for the money compared to competitors.

I do a lot of Audioquest, still a little Kimber and for powercords I use Purist Audio.

In 7 months time I sold 26 Olive streamers. I still have to find a new brand what can give me the same quality as Olive can give. This is not easy to be honest.

When my website is ready I will have a few appointments with architects and shipyards. I have an option to sell Sonus Faber. There is good chance I will use this for its looks and build quality.

For plasma, beamers and screens I use: Samsung, Sony and Panasonic.

I am a very focussed person, So I don't use a lot of different brands. In the past I learned that this does not work efficient.

I can get many brands for good prices, but I seldom use them.
Makes sense. I haven't hear Monitor Audio in years. So many of the companies lines are opposite of what they used to be. I've enjoyed much of the Pass stuff I've recently heard. His First Watt stuff hasn't impressed me that much, but I've never been that low watt amp guy. It's just me I guess.
I am only interested in properties. Because they can give me the best sound overwhole. Together they give a stunning endresult.

When you know and understand the properties. You can use these parts very effective.

Many people buy expensive loudspeakers, bur forget to buy a good level in amps and cables. When I visit them I am often surprised about the low level of endresult.

I have proven over and over again how much better the same amp or source wil work with better cables. People need to listen to it to be convinced. But that is alright. I need to be concinced as well.

When I work for clients I Always want to create a stunning improvement or endresult. Every single part need to be extreme effective. That is why quality sells. Because it gives people the best feeling it is worth the money.
funny, but Richard Vandersteen said the same thing. He is an engineer and he sees what sounds best and then tweeks it. I so wish I had a better grasp on what you are talking about. You should offer a course. This is one reason I love working with John at Audio Connection (as so so many of you guys). He gets it and does the same thing as you. Some of your statements on the Sky vs Niagara or Wild are word for word what he was saying as we critically listened two weeks ago. Top end gear and you could hear the differences in cabling big time. A few times he told me to save my money and get what's in my range as it sounded better in the areas I care more about than the more expensive speaker, cable, amp, DAC etc...
It's all about the system approach. Wish you were in the states as it would be fun to sit down and talk audio for hours.
I do a lot of what I call quality control. This means I monitor every single set where I sell just one or two parts.

If there are parts which limits the endresults too much, I will inform them about this. For me selling a tool ( amp, source, conditioner, cable or speakers) is more than just selling it.

I want to know the rest of the set as well. The endresult needs to be good in the overwhole sound.