WHAT ABOUT CLOCKS?

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on an Esoteric G-0Rb clock for my system (that uses an Esoteric X-01D2 player.
Can anyone describe the benefits of adding a clock to the system? Is it a noticeable improvement? Subtle but better? Easier to listen to?
I do not see a lot os discussion or reviews of clocks, so I have to ask does adding a clock fix a problem that is not that big of a problem?

huntermusic
Koegz, What site(s) do you use to down load music? Is it uncompressed? What is the cost? How long does it take?
I ripped all the cd's I had owned. I buy new and used cd's from amazon and a local store "tunes" and rip them(place in computer memory). I down load from HD tracks. There are few sites with uncompressed rock music for down load. But a ton of classical and Jazz. Although I got an email from Hd tracks that something big was coming. I like owning the cd and J Rivers media center, which is the music player(organizer,library) I use, has a built in up scaler. I use flac and windows 7 professional. All I can say is down loaded and ripped cd's sound GREAT. I recently got into some blues. Keb Mo sounds fantastic ripped from cd. Obviously the better the recording the better the sound. To me it is a no brainer. I now convert my flac to mps through jrivers on to a memory stick and take it with me in the car. It is easy once you learn how. It may sound complicated but it is not. Just a different way of looking at it.
Kroez, this is the future, no doubt. I will continue to learn more. But. I still love my K02, it sounds great, works great, looks great, and, I have no regrets. Thank you for your insight.
It is a good looking unit. I am sure it sounds great. Did not say you should regret your purchase. This thread is not about owning but about a future purchase. If cd players were a stock(nasdaq) they would be a HOLD NOT a buy!
I am fascinated by this thread. I agree with the great back and forth comments by both Koegz and Matjet. So I have this question for Koegz:
If money was not an impediment, what kind of server system would you buy? And, forgive me, what if I simply don't have the time or the desire to start ripping my substantial CD/SACD library which is probably 2500 CDs?
Additionally, what is the cost to download, oh say, 500 tracks to get me started with some of my tried and true music favorites in the highest res format.
What do I need to buy, how easy is it to buy, how easy is it to set up?
Do I need an internet connection at the music server?

I don't think I will do this music server this year but would love to know what you recommend and what is involved.

thanks.
h.