Berkeley Alpha vs Weiss 202 vs Ayre QB9 vs ?

I'm looking to upgrade my DAC and am trying to decide between the various high end (well, not crazy high end like DCS) products.

If anyone has any experience with these and can chime in with their thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
madfloyd
Interesting I had the PB and thought that it did not have a very organic midrange. If it did I would have kept it because everything else about it was top notch. My modright modded Sony 5400ES is what I am using now and like it much better than the PB. Really the only units I would be curious to hear is the new Esoteric X-1 and the new Meitner 25,000 cd player. I hear both have an organic midrange that they never had before.
Glory, yes personally, I find PD to be a significant upgrade over Berkeley. The biggest improvement is in the lower frequency where I feel Berkeley is a bit sluggish, as it has big,fat bass but a tad slow and a bit less well define. PD improves significantly on that. Midrange on PD is a bit more forward but overall, on most part, I think PD improves upon Berkeley in just about everyway, not always a huge different but I did not find PD lacking in anything in comparison to Berkeley. Whether the improvement is worht $10,000 or not, I am not sure but I also gain SACD capability and an excellent transport as well.