Berkeley Alpha vs Weiss 202 vs Ayre QB9 vs ?

I'm looking to upgrade my DAC and am trying to decide between the various high end (well, not crazy high end like DCS) products.

If anyone has any experience with these and can chime in with their thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
madfloyd
You have to compare apples to apples, at least when possible. For example, make sure you have the Berkeley USB when comparing the Berkeley Alpha DAC against the Ayre QB9 (both using a USB connection), and so on and so forth.
In case you haven't seen it, there was a review in Positive Feedback several months ago that compared the Ayre, Berkeley, and Bel Canto DAC3.5vb directly that I found pretty interesting. I had the BC DAC3vb in my system as a loaner and was highly impressed, so the 3.5vb (another one you might want to add to your list) and Weiss DAC202 are two at the top of my list. I'd be interested if anyone has compared those two directly in their own system.
I recently tried the Weiss dac202,Meitner MA-1 and Invicta dac.The Weiss dac202 has very very good midrange but it's 2 main weakness are 1) lack of dynamics
2) lack of transient response.
The Invicta dac has these 2 traits in spades.
Just got the new 'pile in the mail and there's a comparison between the Weiss 202, the Debussey, and the Bel Canto DAC3.5vb. I'm sure personal preference comes in huge here, but I found the comparison between the three interesting.
Soix - I haven't received that issue yet from my subscription, so if you could provide a basic overview of the comparison that you mentioned it would be most appreciated. TIA!