Lampizator Transport?

Has anyone have any experience with the New Lampizator transport?
leicachamp
Do you know how many units the US distributor had faults with. The US being such a big market, i would have thought he would have sold quite a few. I am the only one in Australia that has got one.
If your issues with the Lamp are connectivity to your network..IMHO..I would not fault it. I battle network issues with my Duet and my Transporter every now and then. Enough that I am looking for an alternative. Right now the music vault with a quality DAC..maybe the Lamp.

If there are other issues..I would love to hear them..large or small.

I am a newbie and rely on you guys for input.Thanks
I have been using SB3, Duet, Boom and MW Transporter for years and never had to battle any wireless network issues.

If there were issues, it was a bad battery in the laptop running SB server or fios/router.
Actually most of my issues come after power outages and surges..I went wired thinking it would help..Nope. I have to do a factory reset and then last time TP upgraded to 7.6.0...yikes took me two weeks to get it straightened out. Duet is still not connecting.
I have to agree with Knghifi. I've had SB2, and have SB3 and Duets running - all wired and wirelessly - 24/7 for years. Power outages do nothing to my setup. Everything recovers and automatically re-establishes comms just like it's supposed to. I even have secondary routers inline to branch out network connectivity into my listening room. IME Slimdevices/Logitech's network implementation has been quite robust.

Not sure what kind of network solution is in the Lamp, however.