The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Nucore Electromagnetics Cathedral Sound, LR42, LR45 and LR48 transmission line speakers. These high efficiency loudspeakers are the best sounding loudspeakers I have ever heard and speaker placement is very practical. Cathedral Sound leads you to believe live music is being played by real musicians. Hifi stereo systems are all about recreating the live music experience and creating the most accurate reproduction of the recording possible. I also love the fact that these speakers work very well with both solid state and tube amps. I recognized the value and quality and purchased the LR42 speakers and use them in my home theater system.
Cathedral Sound
I'v heard, that there is a pair of old raido shack speaks, that are amazing but haven't heard them personaly. any comments?
IMHO, the Nova Utopia Be are the best around. Expensive at 37000 USD ! But incredibly refined... Capable of very deep bass and very accurate medium. Exquisite treeble. My prefered speaker to date... Don't you agree ?
That is easy.The best speakers I ever heard are my ears.I think I will keep them forever.
The Martin Speakers USA Transflex 4050 (an improved transmission line) with two 11" Woofer, 5" curvilinear midrange, 1' dome tweeter, had Rec. Amp 100-300W it was 52" tall and 12' wide was capable of well defined sound pressure levels of up to 120 db and was designed for concert level listening. Low frequency to 28HZ. This was my personal choice of the best speaker I have ever heard, I should have saved a pair!