SONY still makes SACD Player?- Any 5400ES update?

Hi, I cannot find any info. on SONY USA site about their SACD player and wonder if SONY still makes SACD players.

I read the SACD 5400ES is a good player. Has there been any update/replacement for it?

Thanks.
r0817
Pdn is saying that multichannel SACD is superior to 2channel SACD if played over a multichannel system and I agree completely. However, one can enjoy excellent multichannel SACD from either the Sony or the Oppo if you can make use of the HDMI output to a competent multichannel system.

See my reviews and comments on the Sony and Oppo players at: http://www.stereophile.com/category/music-round/

Kal
Unless you're heavily invested in SACDs, I would forget it and just buy the best CD player you can afford. It has always been my experience that a better CD player sounds better than a cheaper SACD player. I have an older Oppo DVD player, which is excellent for the money, and my dedicated CD player sounds far far better than the Oppo playing SACDs. As a caveat, I have only owned SACD players up to 5k. From what I hear, the better players are a different ballgame. Maybe when I have some extra cash, I'll pick up a used Esoteric X-03 to see what the better players can really do with hi-rez.