Luxman-McIntosh CD Players

To those of you that have listened to the McIntosh MCD500 SACD/CD player and the Luxman D-06 SACD/CD, how would you compare the two players? If you have listened to either the Mcintosh or the Luxman but not to both, what were your impressions of that player? Thanks for your thoughts.
pettyfeversk
More importantly than our different tastes is the fact that we all hear differently from each other. I have the MCD500 in one of my better systems and it more than holds it own (for digital, of course) amongst other higher end gear, i.e., Well Tempered Amadeus, Audio Research electronics, Verity Fidelio Encores, and a REL B2. As part of that system, for me, and for all of my audiophile friends who have listened to the system extensively, the MCD is highly musical. I offer this perspective not to be argumentative but rather in support of the fact that we all hear differently!
I always find these forums interesting as individuals put forth thoughts as absolutes. I hope that the audiophiles out there have the sense to realize that the synergy between the components and that includes the room will determine how a piece sounds. Yes, there are levels of quality, but no one knows for sure how equipment will sound till it is heard in a room. Everything is not black and white. Even the reviews are limited. I find that I have less patience for audio people who act like they know it all. Its like a dealer that tells you that a brand that they do not carry is crap. Take all the information in and make your own choices. The Mcintosh MCD500 is very musical, has a very nice midrange,and is very pleasant to listen to in my system. That is just my opinion but I don't claim to know everything. I have owned the Ayon CD2, Ayon CD2S, and the Ayon CD5. I also had a Wadia Player some years ago, tried the Ayre C-5xeMP, and one of the current Meridian players. The Mcintosh holds its own with that group of players.
Sorry. Didn't mean to post anything even close to an absolute. The OP asked for opinions. I would love to listen with those of you who like this player. Maybe someday some teletransporter can achieve that. Until then, enjoy without me.