Playstion one audiophile stereophile review

After reading review on stereophile on playstation one, I brought 2 same Model number 1001. They sound so transparent and details on vocal that my Sony sacd 777ES does not show. I borrowed different model number 5001 and 7001 from my friends and they sound not much different 1001. The different model number 1001 and others are the RCA output jacks comparing to
proprietary A/V multipin (yellow, red, and white). You should try to buy playstation one and comparing with your CD current source.
sanjose_audio_guy
The D/A converter on playstation one is high end like $5000 D/A converter CD player but if upgrade the power supply they will sound more increable and unbeatable price VS $5000 CD player. I tried playstation two and three they sound like cheap CD player. Note: version two or three is better since CD reader more stable than version one.
The D/A converter on playstation one is high end like $5000 D/A converter CD player but if upgrade the power supply they will sound more increable and unbeatable price VS $5000 CD player

You must spend alot of time in Humbolt co
10-26-11: Sanjose_audio_guy
"The D/A converter on playstation one is high end like $5000 D/A converter CD player"

Really? Which $5000 CD player would that be?
Dude. The PS1 is a low end 16 bit cheapo DAC that ain't anywhere near the state of any art since about 1986. Agree w/ Sebrok and Missioncoonery. Send some of that Humbolt my way....
LOL...Yea it cracks me up when I read what all these guys are doing spending bucks for mods and upgrades to this THANG..Cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear!!!!