Audio aero capitole mk2 need help repairing

Dear: friends,

I have owned this great mk2 cdp for years, recently problem starts to appears, it switches off by itself and turns back on again while playing, and this switching on and off wont stop untill i have to power down the unit and let it rest for a few seconds before turning the power on again. However, this happens in sequence like after a few minute again while playing. It keeps on switching on and off by itself while playing.

I really love this aero, one of the best, most intimate, detail and warm digital player, and it is hard for me to find a replacement, so i would kindly seek help on similar problem and resolution to repair this...

Pls help...thanks alot and I would appreciate any advice....
jonathan_pp
Dear: guys

The chinfa is no longer made, it has been discontinued, but you could buy it from relec uk, they still have them in stock. Guys, some says the ayon cd5 is a serious contender to aero, any opinion?
Peterd, I have the same problem with my Capitole. Do you still have the extra CHINFA KAM3005 for sale?

thanks
Hello

Just did a a repair for a buddy on his Audio Aero as the Chinfa was shot. I replaced it with a replacement unit from Mouser it was about $20 - if you shoot me an email I can send you some picture of how i made it fit and Ill look for the part number for the DC unit - I cannot remember it of the top of my head.
pbnaudio@me.com

Good Luck

Peter