DAC Accustics Art - Ayon CD5S - AMR DAP 777

I am upgrading my digital front end and need some feedback from you guys. I am considering Accustics Art, Ayon CD5S or Skylla, AMR DAP 777, Bel Canto 3.5

I know AMR and Bel Canto are not the same price range, but they are good. I don't like more analytical character DAC, I am using Conrad LS26, Cary 805.
Any feedback is appreciated.
gunsur
Hi Gunsur,

Take a look at my review on the AA Tube Hybrid reference DAC for details regarding its sonic performance. I have heard both other DACS that you are interested in, and like the Accuustic Arts better. If it's in your budget, and you really mainly care about redbook CD, consider the Concert Fidelity reference DAC that finally replaced the Accoustic Arts DAC in my system.I also wrote a review on it here on the GON, so for details regrading its performance, take a look.
Hi Teajay,

Thanks for the feedback, I read your review on AA and it is very good insight.I listen to all of the DACS but they are in different system, so it is hard to judge. I have a chance to compare AMR to Vinyl system and they carry some similarities. Which DACS from above did you compare to AA ?
Gunsur,

The only DAC on your list that I have not heard is the Bel Canto 3.5. AS I mentioned I like the AA DAC much better then the others on your list.