DAC Accustics Art - Ayon CD5S - AMR DAP 777

I am upgrading my digital front end and need some feedback from you guys. I am considering Accustics Art, Ayon CD5S or Skylla, AMR DAP 777, Bel Canto 3.5

I know AMR and Bel Canto are not the same price range, but they are good. I don't like more analytical character DAC, I am using Conrad LS26, Cary 805.
Any feedback is appreciated.
gunsur
Thanks guys for the feedbacks, I guess I can't go wrong with either Ayon CD5S vs. AMR DAP 777.

I was listening to Ayon CD 5 and CD 5S on separate occasion, they are very impressive. I need to find out the difference between these two.

If I go with AMR, I need to figure out the transport, my YBA CD3 is acting weird once in a while.
Audiofun, thanks for posting a very enjoyable review, and as a CD-5s owner, I also agree with your comments.

Gunsur, here is a list of improvements in the CD-5s over the previous model CD-5 -

- improved Japanese analogue volume control
- new preamp design
- improved tube output stage
- 24/192 asynchronous USB input
- further refined power supplies
- 2 x Mundorf Supreme Silver/Gold/oil caps
- xlr input
- "true analogue in"
- 0/180° phase toggle
- Normal/direct to amp toggle

Cheers,
MG
Melbguy1: Glad you liked it, you have one sweet sounding player. The CD5s is one of the rare digital pieces that has taken residence in my long term memory (there are not many :)
Audiofun, agreed! I wonder how the CD-5s compares to the Reimyo CDP-777? Perhaps Pani can chime in as he's owned a Reimyo..
MG I think the CD5S only does 24/96 asynchronous on USB, up from 24/48 synchronous