DAC Accustics Art - Ayon CD5S - AMR DAP 777

I am upgrading my digital front end and need some feedback from you guys. I am considering Accustics Art, Ayon CD5S or Skylla, AMR DAP 777, Bel Canto 3.5

I know AMR and Bel Canto are not the same price range, but they are good. I don't like more analytical character DAC, I am using Conrad LS26, Cary 805.
Any feedback is appreciated.
gunsur
Thanks for the heads up :) save myself some moolah then

I was a bit too late snapping up your matched quad NOS tubes the other day :(

What are you moving to?
DH, d'oh re: the tubes. i'm keeping my CD-5s as source/dac for the next 12 months, then plan to upgrade to the (yet to be released) Vitus SCD-025.
Audiofun, agreed! I wonder how the CD-5s compares to the Reimyo CDP-777? Perhaps Pani can chime in as he's owned a Reimyo..

I have not heard the CD-5s, and I owned the DAP777, not the the CDP777. However I have heard the CDP777. Reimyo in general is a lot more dynamic, punchy player but with a velvety finesse. Reimyo CD player should not even be compared to the Ayon, too wide a gap. Ayon is a nice musical player I agree. But its no Reimyo.

The other player that I really liked was a Einstein "The last record player". Now they have a new player called "The source", totally a different class altogether. Unfortunately these boutique brands are hardly discussed in a typical American forum. Please try to listen to an Einstein, I dont think many will even report back their findings, they just get back to enjoying music.