Logitech Touch vs Apple TV

There's a lot of talk about the demise of the Logitech Touch. I haven't heard much on Apple TV on this discussion board. Certainly it's a very attractive alternative for the many that have multiple Apple products in their homes and use iTunes. I'm interested in your thoughts on the pros and cons of Apple TV.
bob99or
For $99, AppleTV is a steal. You can rent/watch movies from iTunes and Netflix and Hulu, and stream your iPhoto collection to the TV set. And the icing on the cake: with the next upgrade of Mountain Lion, you will be able to do full on mirroring of your MacBook or iMac.

Seems like a no-brainer.
Buy an older model that has a hard drive and streams. Why they went to a stream only model is baffling . A guy on ebay sells up to 1tb drives that he will install on your apple tv or sellsalready done for something like $4-500 I went with a 160 gb that i could install on my own. It went great . The Absolute sound magazine used to list the older model in their yearly best . Only downfall is the need for a display . Also if you use a dac even better sound .
You can use Airfoil to stream to your AppleTV or Airport Express from any application you chose.
Steve,

Can you explain what is involved in reclocking apple tv? Also, have you ever compared the performance of the latest Sonos P-90's coaxial digital out with the Touch's digital out into a decent DAC? I've been told the Sonos digital output is quite good. I love the Touch, but I wanna find a reasonably priced alternative to feed streaming sources to my DAC.
"Can you explain what is involved in reclocking apple tv?"

Sure. Just add a second coax or toslink cable and connect it from the ATV to a reclocker, such as the Synchro-Mesh. Then your good coax or toslink cable goes from the reclocker to your DAC. Simple. See:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/empirical4/1.html

I dont know anything about the Sony.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio