Anyone try Pvane tubes in your Dac or CD player?

I am looking to upgrade the Electroharmonics tubes in my Vincent CD player.Pvane sold by GrantFidelity sound interesting.I have tried RCA clear tops[awesome mids,no highs,no bass]Phillips[awesome highs and bass, flat mids]Any suggestions would be welcome.
128x128jtcf
Evidently you need suggestions for a 12AU7. My heart is still with NOS or OS more likely these days. All decent NOS tubes seem to have become crazy expensive thus their use may be out of the question. The 12AU7 I would recommend is an Amperex white lable USA made early 60s. If you want a cleaner clear strong signal get a German tube.
Absent anymore NOS type playing around, I have heard very good things about the upscale Chinese tubes but have none myself.
(BTW Philips owned almost everything by the 60s but the tubes still have their individual sound, thus a Mullard was rich and warm and an Amperex very detailed etc.)
i tried a pavne tube in an eastern electric i was not a happy camper. i'll stick to nos, such as brimar and mullard, or rca.
I just bought some great tubes from Kevin at Upscale Audio. If you can get past the ego, he'll have a recommendation.