Anyone try Pvane tubes in your Dac or CD player?

I am looking to upgrade the Electroharmonics tubes in my Vincent CD player.Pvane sold by GrantFidelity sound interesting.I have tried RCA clear tops[awesome mids,no highs,no bass]Phillips[awesome highs and bass, flat mids]Any suggestions would be welcome.
128x128jtcf
I hope they don't totally suck!If so I will give the Tung-Sols a try and maybe Tungstrum.I did email Upscale Audio,but they never got back to me.I may end up giving them a call since they sell Vincents.
Mrtennis mine is an S6MK and I don't remember if the difference was the addition of balanced outputs or headphone volume control.Interesting that the tubes are different.Two EH 12ax7,one chinese 12AX7b, and the chinese 12AU7.What tubes are you using?
Thought I'd update in case anyone is curious.First of all,I discovered that the two electroharmonix tubes which are labeled 12ax7 are in fact 6922 tubes.Anyway,now I have a couple of spare 12ax7s.I replaced the one chinese 12ax7 with a pvane and it sounds pretty darn good.Only have four hours on it so far but am very impressed.It is so much quieter,very detailed in all frequencies and very slightly sweet.The bass is outstanding.The only downside is the soundstaging is not as deep.Have to give it more time of course,then mess with speaker positions.Then start trying 6922s.If anyone has suggestions feel free.Mullard gold pin is on my list so far per Mrtennis.Thanks for all the input everyone!