Anyone has heard the Bel Canto REFLink Asynchronou

I am curious to know whether this would be a worthy addition to my Bel Canto 2.5 Thank you.
dlavoie
I have the Reflink and Wyred DAC-2. The Reflink is a significant upgrade in terms imaging, detail, and transparency. I use the Reflink's AES/EBU output to the Wyred DAC-2.
Mofojo,

I think it's worth digging past threads a bit. I recall several people saying your DAC was a stellar performer when fed through the I2S input by a high quality USB converter. I remember the Off-Ramp was one, because Steve Nugent suggested this way before it was mentioned in these forums. But I also recall the Off-Ramp was not the only one.

Have fun hunting that data.
Thanks for the suggestions. I am now looking at converters with the I2S output. Looks like it may be the best route to take with my dac.
UPDATE:

Just thought I should update my previous posting on ST fiber vs. s/pdif. My initial brief comparison was carried out with an anti jitter device in the chain.
This combo interfered with bit perfect playback. Long story short, my Synergistic Research D2 with RCA ends and G-MPC is far superior to the ST fiber. Its actually no contest. Much more air, depth and analog sound. This is
a disappointment for me because the SR D2 retails at $1200.00. I was hoping to sell it. However, at only $100.00, the ST fiber is a no brainer, and a nice option to have. I also did a brief comparison with a BNC Stereovox cable. The ST fiber is a tad more softer sounding with a little bit more weight. I did get a little bit more depth with the Stereovox.

After using the Lightlink via ST fiber, I was under the impression that the ST fiber was the way to go. But I was mistaken. Every variable is system dependent, so take this with a grain of salt. My system leans on the warm, magic carpet ride side of the spectrum. So, result will vary, and it is advantageous to experiment with different digital cables.

As for the BADA alpha DAC/BADA USB and BADA USB/Bel Canto DAC 3.5 combos, they made my ears bleed. Keep in mind, this is from a personal perspective, and not from a marketing perspective. Component mismatches
do happen, and it always pays to try before you buy.
scottmac62,
thanks for the ST fiber vs SPDIF comparison, its a question I have been asking, especially since the Bel Canto 3.7 DAC is on the market now, and offers ST fiber.