Good Cowboy Junkies "Trinity Sessions"?

I just listened to a new CJ Trin Sessions (RCA 8568-1-R). What a HUGE dissappointment compared to the Gold CD. I could tell this thing sucked from the first 5 seconds where I could barely hear the the ventilaton system running in the background in the church.

Is there an LP pressing of this album worth getting, i.e. better than the CD?
metaphysics
Whoa, Craig, I hardly know ya. I know we A-philes are a tight group, but LOVE??? Between this and the "How much does your system cost?" thread my wife would leave me if she ever signed on here.

I'm going to keep my Classic Gold CD unless someone wants to trade a MINT Classic LP.
i have 5 different versions of the trinity sessions that i can lay my hands on, 3 on vinyl and 2 on redbook cd. (i just got my cd's organized a couple of weeks ago; need to get more shelving for the couple of thousand lp's in various boxes scattered around my sound/video/home office space-yikes!) IMO, the best of the lot is the classic gold cd, closely followed by the original canadian pressing lp, then the classic reissue lp. can't remember where i got the canadian version but vaguely recall it was in england (does this make sense to any of the more knowledgable collectors out there?) anyway, it's definitely worth seeking out the classic gold cd. i got mine at ces a couple of years ago for $10.00. and, no, none of my versions is for sale. -kelly
gemm.com lists over 50 copies of Trinity Sessions in various forms, various releases. Might have what you are lookin for.