VPI Aries owners

What you put underneath your Aries to control vibrations?
sidssp
I have mine on a Black Diamond Racing the Source shelf, with the motor's four feet on 1/2 cm. sorbethane discs borrowed from my Rowland gear. It definitely lowered the noise floor. I have a friend with a TNT who said that Harry W. prefers Bright Star products. Anyone know if this is true?
Started with the Bright Star 19 sandbox set upon a shot and sand packed Rack of Gibraltar. Still had some mild acoustic breakthrough problems due to being located on a sprung wood floor. Purchased a used Airmass 19, placed sandbox on top, and that did the trick. Unwavering pitch definition regardless of the severity of the dynamic assault. Creamier vocal, string and horn textures. Big, big tuneful kick drums, double basses, and tymps. I'm very pleased.
I use a 4" thick maple platform mounted on isoblocks directly sitting on a concrete floor.
All VPI tables need a very solid support. Do nothing to add any wiggle room at all...it will ruin the sound. VPI mini feet are too flexible to perform properly. Eliminate them in favor of Bearpaws (Vermontaudio.com) which will give you a substantial improvement.
+1 for the Black diamond Racing pucks package made for the Aries table and motor.