LP Cataloging Software?

Does anyone know of an automated or semi-automated software program for cataloging LP's? There are a few out there for CD's and I know of one called Maestro Manager for classical LP's but nothing for popular/jazz/rock/bluegrass/etc/ LP's. By automated, I mean that it works by linking to an on-line database where titles, song lists, times, dates, and such can be automatically downloaded and then the user can add to fields such as condition, buying price,location, etc.

I have quite a number in a dBase file but it takes forever to manually enter everything. The CD program works like a champ but the CD's and LP's generally differ with respect to song order, icluded songs, release dates and such.

I would be obliged if someone can steer me towards such a program.
4yanx
Oh, I think you may be exactly right, Wes. Thanks!! I had missed your response in that previous post. The only drawback I see is that it is still a CD-based database and one would have to delete songs on a CD that are not on an LP and rearrange the order in mnay cases. Too, the release number would be incorrect. However, it would save a ton of time as opposed to doing it ALL manually.
That's what I was thinking... I think it's your best solution, for now - it will still automate much of the data entry for you. ; )

Wes
I took the plunge and ordered the "Pro" version. They send a CD to you in the mail which upgrades the standard version to "Pro" and contains the database. In the meantime they allow one to download the standard version. Since, I cataloged my entire CD collection (about 500) in something like 8 hours total. Will update folks on how the database works to catalog LP's.
4yanx,
I have 10K classical LPs and want to find an efficient, relatively inexpensive way to inventory them. How did CD Trustee Professional work out with your LP collection? Do you have any suggestions on the best way to inventory an extensive classical collection after all of your experience? Thanks.
Jeff