Tone arm cable for SME V

I'm looking to replace the existing VDH cable that came with my SME V. I require a right-angle DIN to RCA cable. I know Cardas and Audioquest make them. Are there others out there worth looking at given my cable configuration requirement?
barolobrain
I use harmonic technology. Great price & a huge improvement over the VDH cable. I also heard about rewiring the internal tonearm cable. I hear it can make a huge improvement. If you do that you can go with a single cable from cartridge to phono stage. From what I have read SME V has 4 joints in the internal tonearm cable. Removing those should yield an improvement. I haven't tried it myself. Also I placed blue tack on the arm in certain areas & it yielded better musicality. One of the better very inexpensive tweeks. A little near the V part & a little under the headshell. Good luck.
Thanks for all the responses. Some food for thought and target's for the piggy bank to meet! :-)
To answer the question properly you reaaly need to try out different tonearm cables from the cable library at USEDCABLE.COM.A cable is so system dependent you need to borrow several at a time and try them out.I've narrowed mine down to Kimber AG Silver Tonearm cable,but my system is different then yours.I would suggest you try them out
then you would'nt be spinning your wheels as much and they do a great service.
Maybe I'm too late but I highly recommend Howland Groove 2,which replaced my VDH mc.
Importend is the burn in period. For the new cable I let build an adapter (DIN to RCA) and used the cabel on an old CD player and let it run a month long 24 hours a day with a Burmeister CD. The improovment on sound quality is unbelivebel.The burn in period on SME arm takes too long due the very low mAmps...
Demeter, I would like to do what you did (using the Granite Audio phono burn-in CD) and make (buy?) a male DIN to male RCA adapter, so I can include my Purist phono cable in the burn-in process.

Could you explain how you made the adapter (or where you purchased it?) so I can do the same.

TIA

Neil