VPI JMW-9 "signature" tonearm???

anybody know anthing about or listen to the vpi jmw-9 tonearm "signature"? is the only difference the valhalla wire? how is the sound of the arm changed?

--will
wrtickle
Hold on to your hat's fellow 'goners I've taken the plunge to upgrade to the Scoutmaster and the JMW9 Signature arm. Table went back to VPI today so I've got about 4 weeks until the new and improved version is back in my system.
Update: The new Signature arm will be released August 15th so it sounds like my 'table will be sitting at VPI a while before actually getting the upgrades. According to Harry's post over at AA, the Signature is a very potent upgrade. I have no reason to doubt that statement!
Thank God Harry decieded to damp that arm. Just looking at it made me nervous!
I've had the new arm for about a month now. The Valhalla cable finally broke in which seemed to take forever. The sound was a little lean until about 50+ hours. Now that the cable is broken in I was finally able to make a few more adjustments and add the damping fluid...a month of tweaking is finally over and my LPs sound better than ever.

In my opinion, anyone running the stock JMW 9 should consider the Signature arm. A very effective upgrade sonically, the improved adjustments are the cherry on top.