Pink Floyd LPs

I just thought I'd share with you what I just picked up at a thrift store. I found a half speed "audiophile pressing" of Wish You Were Here (HC 33453) in very good condition and Dark Side of the Moon (SMAS-11163). The sleeve is nice and the record is mint. I don't think this record was out of the leeve many times as there isn't a dust particle on it. The two posters are still inside along with two Pink Floyd stickers.
These items set me back $2.00 minus 25%.
The DSOTM cover has a hole punched in the top right corner. What is the purpose of this?
ketchup
Growing up, I had an uncle who worked at a radio station, and he often gave me records that had holes punched in the corner, or had a piece of the corner cut off. This was to show the records were demos and not for retail sale, much like CDs today with holes drilled through the jewel case.

The hole punch means it's a cutout or promo. This means it was sold at a very low price or was sent out to radio stations or given away to promote the record. Promos usually have stamps or stickers stating they are promos though. Promos are usually early pressings which are better.
What does Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Pink Floyd have in commom

Give Up

Their last big hit was "The Wall"
It would be nice to see audiophile pressings of their whole catalog. At least the ones with Roger Waters in the band.