Cartridge Recommendation

Hi folks. I'm helping a friend put together a two-channel system and could use some help on a cartridge recommendation. He has my old Systemdeck II with a Rega RB300 arm. Preamp will be an ARC SP16. Speakers are Proac D25s. When I owned the table, I think I ran a Garrott P77 which worked pretty well--but that was at least 10 years ago! I'd appreciate hearing particularly with those of you who have experience with the RB300 in a sprung suspension design. I'm considering Dynavector 10X5, Goldring Eroica, Garrott P77, Audiotechnica. I'm sure there are others that I'm missing. Thanks for the help.
dodgealum
The 10x5 is a fantastic match to the Rega arm and, by far, would be my pick on that table. I'm running a 20xL and think it's the finest cartridge I've run under $1k - hell, it may be the finest all around cart I've ever run! You can't go wrong with any Dynavector on a Rega or VPI arm in my experience.
There is the Denon 103 cheaper and most likely better than a Dynavector 10x5,it is a moving coil though.
>>There is the Denon 103 cheaper and most likely better than a Dynavector 10x5,it is a moving coil though.<<

So is the Dynavector.
By all accounts the Goldring 1042 MM is better than the MC Eroica, and cheaper.
Stan,There is a difference between a high output moving coil and low output moving coil cartridge as you probably know.The low ouput and required loading makes the Denon perhaps a little fussy.. the phono stage you use can be problematic.I think the Dynavector is trying to masquerade as a moving magnet type cartridge.Now you could probably plug that straight into the phono stage,but then you probably are aware of the ins and outs here.