Cartridge Recommendation

Hi folks. I'm helping a friend put together a two-channel system and could use some help on a cartridge recommendation. He has my old Systemdeck II with a Rega RB300 arm. Preamp will be an ARC SP16. Speakers are Proac D25s. When I owned the table, I think I ran a Garrott P77 which worked pretty well--but that was at least 10 years ago! I'd appreciate hearing particularly with those of you who have experience with the RB300 in a sprung suspension design. I'm considering Dynavector 10X5, Goldring Eroica, Garrott P77, Audiotechnica. I'm sure there are others that I'm missing. Thanks for the help.
dodgealum
By all accounts the Goldring 1042 MM is better than the MC Eroica, and cheaper.
Stan,There is a difference between a high output moving coil and low output moving coil cartridge as you probably know.The low ouput and required loading makes the Denon perhaps a little fussy.. the phono stage you use can be problematic.I think the Dynavector is trying to masquerade as a moving magnet type cartridge.Now you could probably plug that straight into the phono stage,but then you probably are aware of the ins and outs here.
>>you probably are aware of the ins and outs here<<

I can't stop laughing. You're a riot!!!
Stan,To "Riot" was the first move you had to make semantically,in your move at me when you decided that I was an "audio nong" you just had to diss.I have been a riot for most of my life.P.S I saw ya!
all are firm choices-HOwever-the ortofon super om 30 mm at 159.00 is wonderful at tracking and great with nearfield resolution.