D-Sonic vs Wyred vs ....

About to pull the plug on new amps to replace my Parasound HCA-1500's

Anyone have any opinion on how these companies compare & for that matter anything else you would suggest? I have about $3K to play with for a pair of mono amps or a stereo amp. They will power old Infinity Kappa 8.1's which are presently bi-amped with a pair of the parasound HCA-1500's.

This is what I am considering

Wyred for sound SX-1000 pair at $2,400 for the pair and
Wyred for sound ST-1000 at $2,000
Wyred for sound ST-1000 mk II - not sure price, I see its new

D-sonic has their m3-1500 at $2,800 a pair and has 1500w at 8ohm

Any
128x128viggen900
Audiozen,

You deliver a lot of hard conclusions based on readings/research it seems.

Research/learning is fine, but you should lighten up on publishing firm final conclusions among designs unless you have actually heard and compared specifically.

Technical specs/parameters are useful guidelines but alone never tell the whole story.

Tell me what's out there that seems to offer some innovation, but from there I am mainly interested in what these things sound like relative to each other. Reviewer-like assessments in lieu of reviewer actually hearing the thing being assessed is of very limited value frankly and comes across as having a hidden agenda.
I currently have the D-Sonic M3 1200-S and have to say it is possibly the best amp I have ever had. I have owned the Wyred ST-500 for several years and loved it. I then went to a Bel Canto Ref 150S, which I thought was more transparent and neutral than the Wyred, although the St-500 has a pleasing roundness in the mid-range that gave hard rock real weight. I then bought the mAmps which were definitely more powerful than the Ref150S but I never was happy with the sound - I personally preferred the original ST-500. I then switched to the D-Sonic (with a short foray to a Parasound A21 but that's another story) and the difference is literally "jump-out-of-your-seat, holy crap, I can't believe this" better.

The other posters have it right - Dennis may not talk like an audiophile but this amp is the real goods. Words like "transparent", "neutral" etc. don't really capture what this amp is like - there is refinement,transparency, slam etc. etc. but above all there is a sense of flow and ease that I simply have not heard with any other amp - and I've had a lot of good amps in my system over the years. In the absence of a technical background, I can't claim that it is the Abletec technology that is responsible for this but it sure seems that way. It is, in my view, THE amp to beat at a real world price. Absolutely spectacular.
Hi Srama. Your experience further confirms the incredible/value performance of the D-sonic Abletec amp designed by Patrik Bostrom of Sweden. I discovered D-sonic by accident back in 2012 when I came across a report in a tech mag out of Europe reporting on a company called Abletec that has made further advancements in class d technology with incredible sounding amps. It listed their U.S. office in New Jersey so I called and spoke to the office manager on his cell who informed me only two companies currently use Abletec in the U.S.. Parasound in their
Z Quattro amps and D-Sonic.
I have owned most everything under 80k. Big hobby for 50 years. Bought some EP 100.2se monos for my office. Hate class d. But these amps sound great. Using PS P5 regen. Driving Maggie 3.7. Wyred dsdse dac with femto into amps. I dont know whats in them but sound beautiful. Had them 2 months, a record for me. They replaced a $15,000 amp. Can't find any reviews.