List or discuss your favorite music

List your favorite music recordings, and why you love them. Sonic excellence, musical and emotional content, or maybe just fun and memories.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xalbertporter
Snook2. Good call on the ECM's in my opinion. I have a entire shelf of ECM artists. In my earlier posing I mentioned Steve Tibbitts (I am a big fan), and most of his work is on ECM. Should also mention the following artists or groups: Oregon, Don Cherry, Carla Bley, Charlie Haden, and Pat Metheney and Keith Jarrett. All of these have excellent work on ECM, most of it can still be found on LP. There is also a web site for ECM Germany, and they will ship to the USA.
Albert,The 1975 Buchanan L.P. is called "LIVE STOCK" F.Y.I. Thanks for the lead!
Tibbetts is still one of the most inspiring artist over the last 20 years. THe label (innovative communications)owned by Klaus Schulze had great stuff along with his material. ECM has a website but I forgot how to get to it.
The easy web address for ECM is: ecmrecords.com. If you want, I will try to uncover the others, but I know this link works, as I just tried it.