List or discuss your favorite music

List your favorite music recordings, and why you love them. Sonic excellence, musical and emotional content, or maybe just fun and memories.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xalbertporter
about loreena mc kinnet------i saw a video playing in an EXPRESS womens/firles cothing store and ity was great. havent seen it in the stores like best buy where iv gotten other good itmes. dingo with miles davis 4instance. i guess i could try cdnow.
I just purchased two factory sealed Bob Dylan LP's, "Freewheelin" (Columbia PC 8786), and "The Times They Are A-Changin'" (Columbia PC 8905). They were only $10.00 each at a record show last weekend, here at a nearby Hotel. These are obviously much more recent releases, as they have the new Columbia Logo and Label and have a barcode on the album jacket. I don't know what else there is out there like this, but these two pressings are DEAD quiet, and the sound is wonderful. I suspect there is more of this material out there, please share with me any classic rock like this that I am not aware of.
either ive had my head in the sand or something worse. forget cdnow, amazon, or b+n, towerrecords.com has about the best prices for new stuff, and they have 'used'. the used are customer returns, not items they purchased from individuals. not only that, i purchased new Reference Recordings LPs yesterday! and the good part-shipping is $4.95/order, not /item, not/shipment. i LOVE this place, and they have most everything available. search by artist, title, label, this is great! a guy could go broke saving money and time. another fave for the list--vollenweider-caverna magica on LP. the cd is good, i had it first but the LP is more spacious and the COVER ART. i hate miniatures.
I will search Tower records tonight, before I go to sleep. I couldn't sleep anyway, with the prospect of finding great music at a bargain! Thanks for the tip.