What cartridge?? Lyra, Dyno etc...

I need/want a new cartridge to go into my SME Model 20A record player. I currently have a four year old next month Lyra Helikon. Not a bad cart but fancy a change. What are the views of fellow audiophiles??
Which carts work well with my record player, I've heard that Lyra and Dyno's work well, any others???

System:
Front end: SME Model 20A/Lyra Helikon/Ayre phono cable XLR/Symposium Ultra Platform
Sony SCD-555es with VSE level 5 mods Balanced
Preamp: Ayre Acoustics K1-xe with phono boards
Speakers: ATC active 20 towers
Cables by Clearer audio
Rack Finite elemente pagodeĀ° Signature

Mooner.
jrmanders
Dan, first time I posted it, it was with an incorrect web address for the Allaerts website -- don't know how that happened -- anyway, so I had to repost 'em both.

What do I mean? Well, don't buy too many cartridges. Maybe just one for now, and something you could sell or trade up from if the opportunity arose. e.g. you could always move a Condor, Transfiguration, or a Titan, if you found two or three more you wanted to audition. And the reason I say two or THREE more is because I think there might be some new models (not necessarily new makers) by year's end.

BTW, although there's only one person I know of here on AgoN who has one (Rushton) I definitely think you should put the Magic Diamond on your short list (available discounted from Lloyd Walker.
Ah! Point taken. I am considering puchasing only 1 cartridge at first because there are options/models of 'tables that I am also considering. Some of the options I can always do at a latter time. Since the two arms I have are differenct, gimbal vs unipivot, I do suspect that at least 2 cartridges may be required, but not necessarily. It could also be that two of the same cartridge could do the trick. I am attempting to set up a 'table with both arms/carts so that I can get the most from both arms/carts. I may not end up with the absolute best combinations (if there are such creatures) but I don't want either arm to be held back.

Sorry, Jrmanders. I feel like we're steering your thread off into other directions.
Sorry Dan,I jumped the gun!My pals warn me to shut up,as they are NOW reloading and considering a mass WINDS guage purchase,for all of us.Well the little one we both see on Audiogon still looks like a good buy!

Ngarsh,you are clearly moving towards the HP school of cliffhangers!!You have my attention,but don't keep me guessing for too long!!I hope you're not alluding to the Clearaudio stuff.

Best!
Speedy, nope, the Clearaudio fortifications have not been penetrated by my spies. However, based on other intelligence, I was simply advising those in the market to purchase, or especially those thinking about an upgrade, to perhaps hold off a bit.