custom made dustcover for Nottingham Spacedeck

Hi

I need a dust cover
a plastic cover 19 by 16 by 12 high for my Nottingham Spacedeck

any suggestions

thanks
Tom
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xaudiotomb
I made one out of a silk like material from a fabric store, cut to be draped over the entire turntable. They make a glue like materaial that you put on the cut edges to prevent fraying. I use this on both my Spacedeck and Basis turntables and in fact over about every component I own, works great to keep out dust. Cost about 4.00 per SQ yard. This is a very cost effective alternative.
Tap Plastics is correct as mentioned above and they did a fantastic job and for under a $100. Tap Plastics is in California and they will make and ship what ever you want. I just gave the info to another agoner and he lives on the east coast, Tap is making his cover for his Nottingham and will ship it to him. Forget the TT companies or Ginko unless you want to pay a 200% mark up! Here is there phone number (925) 828-7744 or go to there web site www.tapplastics.com
if you want a beautifully made dust cover, that you will be satisfied with, and will compliment the looks of your table, bite the bullet, and get the Ginko Audio cover, $249 is alot, but it is worth it for the satisfaction you receive. Don't try to skimp, because i really doubt that you will be ultimately satifsfied.
A dust cover doesnt create music...so why spend all that when you can save $160 and use that savings to purchase records?