Stepping up to Air Line Arm?

So, the dealer from whom I bought the Kuzma Stabi Reference and Triplanar VII a few weeks ago has offered me a 'deal' which, at least in financial terms, seems good: what I paid (essentially retail) for the table and arm, plus a few thousand for a Kuzma XL plus Air line arm.

My questions: I haven't used more recent tangent arms- had an ET2 for a while back in the day. The beauty of the Triplanar is essentially set and forgot. I'm not a tweak-ologist, setting VTA for every record. So, is the Air line going to be too much trouble for a neandrathal like me?

On the table, I see few trade-offs: the bigger table will allow mulitple arms, and presumably has more 'authority.'
Not sure what to put it on, its a truly heavy thing, and the
Infinite Pagode Reference Wall Shelf I ordered for the Kuzma Reference will 'only' support 60 kg.
Ideas, comments, etc.

As always, TIA!
128x128whart
Thanks for the comments so far. Sorry to push a hot button on the bass issue SirSpeedy. No agenda here, just plain ignorance. :)
Whart,no problem,and you did not push any bottons.You have every right to be inquisitive,and remember I'm certainly not the last word in audio stuff!

Best!
One other issue I am facing with the bigger Kuzma table is physical isolation. The Kuzma Reference is pretty good on its own, given that it has a suspension. The XL does not, and unfortunately, my listening room, for now, is at the top of the house, and has a wooden floor. I could go the route of a heavy duty stand- eg Finite Elemente makes one perfect for the XL- but i'm still not sure if it is set up on a wooden floor -covered by wall to wall no less (yeah, I know, but the house has been an ongoing project and you'd be impressed with what we've done so far- the original rooms date to 1790).
So, what if I put a massive piece of granite on the floor, and then mounted a heavy duty stand with isolating stuff on top of that foundation?
If its possible, really consider a wall shelf. As far as i'm concerned a shelf completely changes the whole analog picture. I'd much rather have a Kuzma Stabi S with a wall shelf (justlistening to one now - and its very good), than a Reference or an XL without (and the XL has to be one of my absolutely favourite turntables). The other alternative might be a vibraplane or Minus K isolation platform, but Simon Yorke recommends say a 1 ton block of granite. I cant help thinking that on a wooden floor the 1 ton granite thing is going to be an issue ;0
Something tells me Whart's 1790 home, a splendid one I'm sure, might not favor a 1 ton block of granite on the top floor, in which case me might find it in the basement. However, if the wood floor is a bit bouncy, an active air isolation platform or similar may be the way to go. While the Stabi S is suitable for a wall shelf, the much higher mass of the Stabi XL probably precludes that. The XL is deserving of the best support, and mass loading is recommended where feasible.