Phono amp recommendations

I am thinking of upgrading my phono amp and would like recommendations in a sub $2000 phono stage. I don't even have an "A" list yet and will build it off of others recommendations and some listening of course. I have a Nottingham Spacedeck with the New AceSpace arm, shelter 501 II, Belles Auricap 21A pre and ref. 150A poweramp. Dynaudio Special 25 speaker with Shunyata Gemini speaker and Aries interconnects. I love acoustic music, look a bit more towards warmth than detail. I listen to about 65%vinyl, 34% CDP and 1% wondering what I am going to listen to next. I listen to a wide variety of music, strong leaning to jazz, bluegrass, blues, acoustic rock and popular music, some classical pieces as well. Thanks for your input. Oh, I currently use a Dynavector P75 which is a great little amp, I am just thinking my other equipment could give me a little more with a nicer phono stage.
davt
Funny, I've tried both on mine to little or no effect. The dampers may have helped some, but I'm not so sure. :-) The sweep did NADA, at least in my system.
Boy, thanks for the ideas. I think I need to add the K&K to my list and give it a listen. I have also been thinking or perhaps springing for a Sutherland Phd as the battery really appeals to me, and the $400+ savings on a power cord.

Audio_blow_hard, the Belles really needs no smoothing out. Super combination couldn't be happier. The Dynaudio's do have a slight forward personality and are about the best sounding speakers I have ever heard regardless of price on about 80% of the albums with the right electronics. With carefull cabling I have increased that to about 90%. Perhaps with the right phono amp I'll get 95%. (I do have a small to med. listening room so a big speaker is not needed)

Thanks again to all, I will follow up on some of these suggestions. David.
Nicksgem10s, I am sending you an e-mail but will also post here so others may benefit from the question. I have read some of your earlier posts, when you had the Eastern Electric MiniMax Phono were you using it with the Dynaudio 20XH? The reason for the question is that I spoke to a few who have reviewed the EE and they felt that it was a little shy at the extreme's of high and low, this was also mentioned in Fremer's review, in the MM mode that did not take advantage of the MC transformers. I get the impression that for this amp to really shine one would need to mate it with a low output MC cart. Your input is appreciated.
David.
David,

I have heard the same thing about the Minimax Phono really doing its best with low output MC. I didn't have the chance to hear it at its best and it was still darn good. I only got to use it with my Dynavector 20xh. I forgot to mention that when I was speaking about my experience. Excellent point.
you may want to give the allen wright designed jtli stage a try. i just got one from jay at audio revelation, and im very impressed. using it with a scoutmaster/jmw9 signature arm/shelter 501 mkII cart. it's extremely neutral and it's really helped unveil my system. give jay a call and he'll probably let you try it out before you buy. he's a good guy. i'm just a satisfied customer, nothing else...

http://audiorevelation.com/