Choosing a turntable....

hi to everybody!! I´d like to buy a turntable and I don´t know which one to choose. I hope you can give me a hand:

1) acoustic signature mambo + sme IV
2) transrotor leonardo 25/25/60 + sme IV
3) clearaudio champion level 2 + sme IV
4) VPI Super Scoutmaster + JMW (I think this really kick ass)

What do you think? I´ve got a koetu black goldline cartridge. Thanks in advance!!!

Equipment:
consonance cyber 222 preamp
consonance m800se monoblocks
northstar design 192 combo
focal jmlab electra 907 speakers
JPS cables
vargtimmen
I agree with Aoliviero, I wouldn't have an SME arm - they tend to be bass heavy but very bloated and flabby. They sound acceptable on classical music but poor on all other genres. You can upgrade the wiring and cable so why not just go for a Tri-planar or OL Illustrious in the first place?

One of the best vinyl dealers in London says that he will only sell SME arms with SME tables - otherwise they give a really slewed frequency response fitted on anything else.
Dear vargtimmen20@hotmail.com : First on the TT: The AS Mambo beats easily the other TTs that you named, as a fact and with the right stuff the Mambo is very hard to beat not only in its price range but at 3-4 times its price, no doubt about.

Now, if you are trying to invest that kind of money on your analog rig before you decide which tonearm I would like that you think on a better phono cartridge, not that the Black is not a good cartridge: it is, but if you change it for ( example ) a Dynavector XV-1. Koetsu RSP, Van denHul Condor/Colibri, your quality sound reproduction will be marvelous against the Black. Remember that the cartridge is the item that take out what it is on the LP.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
I don't know what ancillary equipment the SME critics out there have but I have had a Graham 2.0, JMW 12.5 and listened to the Wheaton on some really expensive tables. I will happily keep my SME V, thank you. The VPI arms are absolutely primitive in design compared to any of the others mentioned.
Dear Pgulrich : I agree with you about the SME tonearm: very good performer and great build quality.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
"[SME]...tend to be bass heavy but very bloated and flabby."

You may have heard that in a system involving the SME. I assure you the SME was not the culprit, unless it was defective.