SME 20/2 SME V or Triplanar VII?

I'm in the process of acquiring an SME 20/2 and I would like to know others' thoughts and experiences with deciding whether to arm it with the SME V or the Triplanar VII.
Ag insider logo xs@2xcipherjuris
The SME is a great arm no question. I've had mine for 16 years, including a factory service and internal wire upgrade a couple of years ago. But I've upgraded my cartridges over the years to the point where now, I could enjoy the benefits of an arm with VTA on-the-fly and SME has yet to smell the coffee in that department. Get the Triplanar.
I think the SME is a pretty amazing arm, it sounds great on my friends SOTA and after all the arms he has had he cant sAy enough good things about it. FWIW
I've lusted after the triplanar for some time. I found the sme 4 at a bargain. No doubt all things being equal I probably would have gone with the triplanar. The SME is so good that only a side by side comparison would cause me to replace it.
SME is not alone in thier beleif that on the fly vta compromises the integrity of the bearing stability.
You can't go wrong with either. The sme is probably a better synergistic match with that table.