SME 20/2 SME V or Triplanar VII?

I'm in the process of acquiring an SME 20/2 and I would like to know others' thoughts and experiences with deciding whether to arm it with the SME V or the Triplanar VII.
Ag insider logo xs@2xcipherjuris
I just purchased an SME 20/2 with a Phantom B-44 and added a Lyra Titan cartridge. Absolutely wonderfull sound. Got it from Brooks and he set it up just perfect. Happy listening.
Thanks, everyone. Karl, I did go for the SME mount on the Phantom. Thanks Dabugman, I'm looking forward to mine. Must decide on a cartridge now.

I'm considering Dyanvector XV1S or Zyx Universe. I listen to a very wide range of music:

Classical 20% (collection of 50s & 60s Mercury Living Presence & RCA Living Stereo), Pop (mostly female singers) 20%, Current Rock & Classic Rock 20% (everything but Rap), Jazz 20%, Folk (American, Irish, Australian 20%

Recommendations?

Ed
You can get a brand new Transfiguration Orpheus for $2650 (msrp $5000) Or a Transfiguration Temper V or W for $2100 (msrp $4000) and you'll have the same stellar performance IMO as the Dyna or ZYX (maybe better ;--) BTW, Transfiguration makes the Nightingale cartridge exclusively for the Graham Robin arm (I think it is) so if you've settled on a Phantom, there should be a lot of synergy there. Check w/ Graham.
Nsgarsh,do you know what the "trade up" to an Orpheus would be if one has a perfect Transfig Temper -V?Obviously I would be interested at a future point(I can't even listen now,as my amp is down),but I have a friend with a "V",who could "GO" at any time.Thanks!

Best!
Garsh, Speedy, I have no idea about trade-ins, since my "dealer" doesn't take trades. But you should have no trouble selling a W or a V on the Gon. Tranny cartridges seem to go very fast. I'd have to know a lot more about the Orpheus' design changes/improvements before I'd throw more money in that direction though. I think my Temper W is a pretty amazing device, both sonically and in terms of engineering elegance.

What you need to do right now is lease an amp from somebody ;--)