SME 20/2 SME V or Triplanar VII?

I'm in the process of acquiring an SME 20/2 and I would like to know others' thoughts and experiences with deciding whether to arm it with the SME V or the Triplanar VII.
Ag insider logo xs@2xcipherjuris
Sirspeedy,
How about you contact Jeff Rowland and take him up on his offer for the "loaner" now and then you won't care how long it takes him to get your amp done?
Jeff might even send you an amp that is the equivalent of your amp or a level above yours.
Rgds,
Larry
Cello,you are obviously right,and have the same sentiments as my friends.Thanks for the concern! -:)
In reality(and the real reason I have not made an overture to Rowland)I have been playing alot of tennis(coming to an end,due to infection),and also originally did NOT want to be an additional bother to Rowland.I TRULY did not think it would take this long,and have gotten used to my current situation.Supposedly my amp,as currently configured,will clearly outperform any current products.That's one reason for the delay,as certain "hard to get" parts must become available.At least,that is how I care to rationalize the whole thing!Though that's how it was explained to me.
Also,my dad has been ill,and I must go to Florida this weekend to aid my mom,so listening would take a back seat!
The things that are really important sort of puts the hobby in perspective.
Best!
Hi Dgad,

Just be aware when you do the Universe/XV-1s comparison that your results could easily be reversed in different systems.

Are you aware of any of the system particulars that you can share at this time?

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier
Hey Speedy, I've got a classe amp that's currently collecting dust. Too bad it weighs 120lbs and Jersey is long ride from here.
Dan,don't tempt me!I could always throw up that I saved you money,by being the first to recommend the Stylus pressure guage ,we ALL seemed to buy!