What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
I wear the 22 carrot gold Omega whatch I bought with my first pay packet when I was 17. I am now 62 and I have worn it every day since, even got it pretty wet a few times. It is not waterproof. Apart from having it cleaned and dried a few times, it still works perfectly and you have to wind it up, which I like.
It is still accurate enough for me, gains about half a minute a day.
Three cheers for Swiss engineering
Rolex Datejust SS, circa 1982. Fairly generic and unobtrusive, and I could sell it for more than I bought it, which is really the measure for how much I like anything. I love the Omega's but I'm just too lazy and cheap to buy one.
Post removed 
Breitling B-1. I flew the B-1 for many years, so when it was time for a real watch the Breitling stood out.

My watch has flown aroung the world, including over Afghanistan. It's been supersonic many times. I've worn it everyday for 10 years and it's like new.

One of my sons will wear it one day (not too soon, they are 7 and 4). Maybe one day I will inherit my dad's Blancpain!