Has Anyone Ever Combined Tonearm Wire?

I bought a VPI Aries Extended 2 TT with JMW 12.5 arm. When it arrived the junction box was damaged. I understood that the arm had Valhalla wiring, so when I received a new box from the seller, it came with Valhalla. I then found out the wire in the tonearm was different. Turns out it was Discovery wire. I went ahead and hooked it up to see how it would sound. Guess what, it sounds fantastic! I never would have dreamed of trying this, but I highly recommend it. Harry, at VPI said the discovery has a warm, rich sound and the Valhalla can have a cooler, lean sound. Well, this combination is very dynamic and relaxed at the same time. This is a great tweak, i discovered by accident.
slowhand
I think, the Triplanar VII uses Discovery wire, too. I am a Fan of it. Really good cable.
Hello Thomasheising,

A very good friend of mine (Larry)gasman on Audiogon has been e-mailing you about advice on his new Graham Phantom arm. It is nice to talk with you. Yes, I like the Discovery wire, but coming across this combo of Discovery and Valhalla has been a blessing in disguise. It seems I have the best of both worlds with this setup. I can't wait to hear Larry's new arm with his ZYX UNIverse cartridge. It should sound fantastic! I am using a ZYX Yatra cartridge. I really love the ZYX line of cartridges.
Give Larry some time. I think, he refuses to go to the Phone when it will ring (I'm kidding)at the moment. Yes, I agree, when your analog combo is able to bring the best out of it, the Zyx cartridges are very satisfying. There is a musical flow, which combines Detail, Speed and Holographic Body in a special way.